Wednesday, October 2, 2013

So I'm coming out of the closet

The mean bitchy mom closet.

SO I posted this 





to my FB today.

TO be honest I saw the "mediocre" moms thing after I clicked on it. I didn't pay much attention to it. I laughed. I passed on the funny to my FB universe.

I've watched a few others in the same vein. The "shit crunchy moms say". The "shit people say to breastfeeding moms". I never took offense to any of it. But I post this one and holy-hellfire-from-hypersensitive-moms. They jumped all over it taking offense and ruining what should have been a "funny" shared amongst likeminded friends.

What I want to say...
What I can't say....
But REEEEEEEEEAAALLY WANT TO SAY is

YES i do believe that my choices are better - If I didn't believe they were the best thing then I would have done something DIFFERENT. SO IF YOU ARE TAKING OFFENSE TO SOMETHING I HAVE DONE IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT OK WITH THE DECISIONS YOU HAVE MADE.

If you were confident in the choices you have made it wouldn't matter what anyone said or what stupid video they posted to FB!

end of conversation



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings...I think.